Sunday, July 3, 2011

hi pulletbroof!

dearest,

I've missed you. I can't remember the last time I posted. Everything that happened last week was such a hectic week! Like a very very hectic week. I don't even remember how I survived it

For what I am sure, this week will be one as well. And so is the week after (study break), and the week after the next(finals). I am glad that there won't be assignments given anymore! This week would be the last week to hand in all assignments, and so far If i am not wrong I would still have 3 more! 3 More!--Which 2 comprises of a really really difficult task :'( And I am no where near finish. Help?

I never realize college life would be this stressful. It is like me in high school during exam period. Because examinations in high school goes on for about 3 weeks, whilst finals here goes on about 4 days. I feel like every day in my college life is like an exam period in high school life, do you get what I mean?

Stressful!!!

Nevertheless I will still find time to make myself happy. I am very happy currently. Don't know how long this will last but I am cherishing every single "little" moment of it. I am so happy! Even with assignments due date are reaching. Positivity attracts Positivity yes?

Oh however, dramas are still never ending!!! Harsh but true I can't wait for my semester break. It would be drama free for me for at least a couple of weeks. No more watching unnecessary and really nonsensical drama! Yayy!!! :-)

I am just tired of reading and watching this things which are half of the time not true and so unbenificiary to life! Seriously you want to kill yourself? Please do it already. Please do not create unnecessary sympathy just to attract loads of attention. We are tired. You either keep quiet and live a normal quiet life, or kill yourself like how you always say you want to. Please make up your mind. Seriously...are you people even 18 years and older?

How come you are behaving like you're 8? I think even an 8 year old girl is more sane than you, sad to be true!

Oh well, time to get back to my assignments! Had a lovely day and night with people I don't mind taking a bullet for. I love you guys.

XXX