Friday, June 24, 2011

.

hi again dear pulletbroof,

i don't know why i am saying this, but I want to get straight to the point as i need some place to let it all out.

It absolutely repulses me, and I mean really really repulses me when I see a girl smoking. Well, not all of them. But those who looks from the outlook appearance of course, first judgements always matter, when you see them looking  like they're well-mannered so well educated,but in actual fact they can't live without a box of cigarettes. It's actually quite sad to see. Really quite sad, especially if they look so beautiful! Like oh my goodness, you look like a porcelain doll out from a shelf, flawless, absolutely stunning! And then... what is she holding? Oh.

Oh.

Especially when you don't know that person at all, appears as a total stranger to you, obviously you judge on what you see, as the saying goes what u see is what u get. It appears so! It's just a pity to see them waste their lives away like that. I know that there are many ways to kick the bucket, but why open up another option yes?

Don't even try to give the excuse of stress and pressure! Although sometimes when I'm in a really bad mood due to pressure and stress, I always joke around about wanting to actually TRY to smoke. But when I get offered to, obviously I would never do it. I am really dissapointed in myself for actually having the thoughts to do so, but also proud of myself for having no intentions in actually smoking.

I don't know. nobody would read this, but still. girls. what are you girls doing to your lives? Don't tell me you can't stop. You can stop if you want. Heck is not even because of the stress. You actually freaking chose to smoke. YOU CHOOSE. You had the thoughts, You want to be cool, You want to look Hot, You want to blend in, You want to die.

Harsh tonight. Boo. Don't get offended. I'm just weirded out by the fact.And I know if I chose to share this somewhere else where a million other people would actually read it would actually get hurt and I'll be having eggs on my head by no time.

Good night.