Saturday, November 10, 2012

Undone

Ah,

the good old melancholy feeling of nostalgia, I know I'll always come back here again.

It feels like I never left.


Dearest pulletbroof,

It's like I never left. This plain blank white page with noir colored writings in which all I claim my own. To sum things up for a come-back post (not exactly,really), is a checklist for a week break,

for the Indians get to lit those beautifully illuminated oil lamps and mouth watering feast!

1. To finally go through Harper's Bazaar, Female and Seventeen magazine

2. Get editor's email.

3. E-mail!

4. To complete resume


Chances might be veraciously slim, everything seems a long-shot when you are just only venturing out into the real world! I'm blessed to be given a opportunity to do it,

that is,

if the whole Mayan myth about the apocalypse of Dec 20th 2012 doesn't happen!

I probably wouldn't be writing again until then,
but I will if I survive the catastrophe


xxxx