Friday, December 2, 2011

i have died every day waiting for you,

hello. oh lord

how long have i not been posting! when i last post it was during my first finals of the semester.

and now i'm about to battle for the another finals-- in the second semester.

time flies way to fast. faster than anyone could imagine.

i'm still the same old me. obsessed.
with hair. legs. hair.. legs..

no different.

i love my life right now I am completely blessed! (yet again!)

though i wish i never met friends like you.
don't understand how fickle minded i was. wish i never met you.

i have so much plans for me in the future! if only mummy would approve of it. oh dear mummy

happy birthday to you! ilove you! you're the most bimbo-est woman i have ever met! besides myself, and amanda.

my mama can really be the cutest! xo

xxx